St Margarets Fair WIN an original Artwork
Anene Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 years or over.
- Entries must be received by 17:00 GMT 25 September 2021. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Entry is only considered complete upon complete sign up through this webpage. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries constitute agreement to newsletter sign up, you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter fill in your details as directed on the St Margaret’s Fair sign up page for this competition.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 25th September. 2021. The first two entries drawn will be the winners.
- The prize for the winners is an original artwork by the artist Bridget Credland Dey A3 or equivalent size, frame not included but bespoke framing can be arranged for a fee.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via email by Thursday 30th September, 2021. The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the prize draw, and as sign up to the newsletter, or which the promoter commit to spam free emailed newsletters which you can unsubscribe to at any time. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with the organisers of the St Margaret’s Fair. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not the St Margarets Fair and you agree that St Margaret’s Fair shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs of the artwork in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16.The Promoter is Anene Group Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9JQ.
17.These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.